Fundamental Analyst Paul Donovan, CFA, Dives Into Gaming, Leisure & Lodging
Tune in to the Boston Partners Insights Series, in-depth conversations with our investment team on investing across geographies, sectors, and industries – beyond what you read in the headlines.
In this episode, fundamental analyst Paul Donovan, CFA, discusses the gaming, leisure, and lodging industries. Listen to the podcast below.
To read a transcript of this podcast, please click here.
- The pace and magnitude of the recovery thus far
- Relevant revenue and profit drivers within industry sub-segments
- Longer-term secular threats and opportunities – such as the nascent iGaming and online sports betting businesses
- The differentiation between hotel businesses that operate versus own their businesses
- Specialty segments such as cruise lines and ski resorts
- An outlook with longer-term winners and losers
This podcast is provided for informational purposes only and should not be considered an offer for a particular security or securities. The views and opinions expressed by the speaker are those of his or her own as of the date of the recording, September 30, 2020, and do not necessarily represent the views of Boston Partners or its affiliates. Any such views are subject to change at any time based upon market or other conditions and Boston Partners disclaims any responsibility to update such views. Any forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from those projected. These views should not be relied on as investment advice, and because investment decisions are based on numerous factors, may not be relied on as an indication of trading intent on behalf of Boston Partners. Please consult your tax or financial advisor for additional information concerning your specific situation. This podcast cannot be used for commercial purposes.
For more insights, follow Boston Partners on LinkedIn.