Fundamental Analyst Paul Donovan, CFA, Dives Into Gaming, Leisure & Lodging
Tune in to the Boston Partners Insights Series, in-depth conversations with our investment team on investing across geographies, sectors, and industries – beyond what you read in the headlines.
In this episode, fundamental analyst Paul Donovan, CFA, discusses the gaming, leisure, and lodging industries. Listen to the podcast below.
To read a transcript of this podcast, please click here.
- The pace and magnitude of the recovery thus far
- Relevant revenue and profit drivers within industry sub-segments
- Longer-term secular threats and opportunities – such as the nascent iGaming and online sports betting businesses
- The differentiation between hotel businesses that operate versus own their businesses
- Specialty segments such as cruise lines and ski resorts
- An outlook with longer-term winners and losers